The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited (HKMC) is a premier institution engaged in asset purchase, mortgage insurance, reverse mortgage, SME financing guarantee, microfinance and premium loan insurance businesses in Hong Kong. We are looking for high-calibre individuals to join the Marketing and Business Development Department.
Manager (Corporate Communications)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Corporate Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
- To formulate and develop corporate communications strategies;
- To prepare corporate materials including press releases, official statements, feature articles and briefing materials;
- To handle media enquiries and maintain day-to-day communications on a timely and professional manner;
- To monitor the Corporation's media exposure and market news;
- To plan and coordinate publicity events and corporate functions; and
- To provide support on marketing and business development projects.
- Degree holder, preferably in Journalism and Communication or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience in the areas of corporate communications, event and issue management;
- A good team player with excellent communication skills and strong analytical capability;
- Familiar with public affairs and financial issues;
- Proven track record in copywriting and editing; and
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).