About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Manager, Corporate Finance, Real Estate Group, 1365
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Banking / Finance > Capital Markets
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Investment Banking / M & A
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Corporation
About Our Client
Our client, a leading Commercial Real Estate Group with strong presence in China and U.S., is looking for a high calliber professional in Corporate Finance to join their team.
- Originate and execute Corporate Finance business, inter alia, private equity, private placement, M&A activities
- Maintain strong people relations for exploring investment opportunities
- Assess potential deals with market research and analysis
- Keep abreast of rules and regulations
- High degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Relevant degree in Corporate Finance, Banking, Economics etc.
- Over 10 years experience with strong deal lists
- Eligible to hold SFC Type 6 license
- Strong relationship with banks will be a plus
- Strong track record in Corporate Finance
- Excellent Putonghua and English communication skills
- Proficiency in written Chinese is a must
What’s On Offer
Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.