Plan International Hong Kong is the national office of Plan International Inc., a global non-profit organisation whose aim is to advance a better quality of life for disadvantaged children and their families. We are looking for a motivated and energetic candidate who has a passion in serving the underprivileged...
Plan International Hong Kong is the national office of Plan International Inc., a global non-profit organisation whose aim is to advance a better quality of life for disadvantaged children and their families. We are looking for a motivated and energetic candidate who has a passion in serving the underprivileged children.
For further information, please visit our website at www.plan.org.hk and Facebook page at www.facebook.com/planhk/
Manager, Corporate & Institutional Partnership
The position requires a broadly experienced, analytical, creative, self-motivated client relationship focused manager who is responsible for the organisation growth in corporate/institutional donation. Theindividual will maintain the relationship with our currentcorporate/institutional donors and prospect potential partnerships while work closely with Plan’s country offices for proposals and projects.
- Develop and implement strategies in fundraising from institutions/corporates/major donors to support the growth for the organisation.
- Formulate ambitious yet attainable targets in terms of the department and be accountable for the KPIs
- Identify and actively approach prospects and solicit appropriate partners throughout to maintain a healthy donation pipeline
- Act as the key contact person for all major corporate/institutional partnerships and deliver excellent donor services to maintain good relationships
- Liaise with Plan’s country offices on programme proposals and project execution to ensure quality outcomes
- Able to deliver effective presentations and proposals for potential donors
- Represent the organisation in different internal and external meetings or events
- Performing other duties as assigned by supervisor
The ideal candidate shall possess the following skills and attributes:
- University Degree holder
- At least 5 years of experience with at least 2 years in managerial position
- Grant-making experience, experience on programme in developing countries, knowledge of program evaluation and impact assessment are preferred
- A good understanding on non-profit sector and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) preferred
- Self-initiator, strongly motivated and able to work independently
- Solid experience in client relationship management is an advantage
- Passionate on development issues especially regarding to child rights
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized, attentive to detail with logical thinking, strong sense of responsibility and able to meet deadlines
- English requirement – Preferable with Grade C or above in HKCEE (Syl. B) / 7 or above in IELTS
- Have a good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Occasional travel is necessary
- Agree with Plan’s mission and vision and observe strictly to data privacy and child protection policies
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.