KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Manager, Customer and Operations – MC, Hong Kong
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. We deliver both. Our Customer Advisory capability in Hong Kong is new and evolving, providing enthusiastic individuals the opportunity to be part of its growth journey. Our aim is to help our clients capture and grow the value of their customers, helping them re-think their approach to one that puts their customers first.
Customer Advisory’s focus is to provide advice to clients on customer issues to create value through trusted relationships and high quality delivery.
Our clients face challenges covering multiple customer perspectives and we help them:
- Embed customer service excellence and drive loyalty
- Drive customer revenue and growth in traditional and disruptive channels
- Optimise customer experience across channels
- Design and implement new operating models to address cost pressures while meeting customer expectations
- Deliver an exceptional digital experience
- Manage the innovation process to capitalise on market disruption and uncertainty
This is done through three overarching offerings:
- Customer Experience: Bringing an outside-in perspective to what customers experience and work with clients to define, design, deliver and measure more relevant and engaging customer experiences irrespective of channel used
- Omni-Channel: Support our clients to design and implement strategies that bring disparate channels together to deliver seamless and tailored customer experiences that drive adoption and migration to new and emerging channels
- Sales & Service Transformation: Help our clients develop and optimize their sales channels, enabling them to drive profitable growth in both current and new markets. We help our clients envision, design and deliver customer-centricity by transforming processes, tools, channels, talent and execution
Our Customer Advisory projects are rarely standalone and the successful candidate will need to work with capabilities and solutions drawn from across broader KPMG teams.
We are looking for Manager candidate with specific experience and skills in the following:
- Excellent industry knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: financial services (banking, insurance or asset management), consumer or telecommunications
- In-depth experience designing and delivering projects in one or more of the following: customer experience, omni-channel or sales & service transformation
- Strong expertise in one or more of the following capabilities: customer insights, customer strategy & proposition development, marketing transformation, customer experience, digital, social & mobile, channel optimization & transformation
- Comprehensive command of English, with knowledge of Cantonese being desirable (but not mandatory)
The role’s responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
- Acting as an engagement manager in the delivery of customer advisory projects ensuring projects are managed and delivered on time and to budget
- Supporting business transformation projects to ensure a customer centric outcome
- Supporting business development initiatives, including bid proposal and contract/commercial management
- Developing relationships to identify and shape future solutions and engagements
- Developing and growing your personal capability to contribute to the firm
- Playing an active role within the Customer Advisory team in coaching and developing junior team members
- Supporting the build and action of go-to-market plans and internal awareness
You bring to the role:
- You are talented, passionate and have a track record in excelling in the design and delivery of superior customer experiences
- You are motivated by a strong sense of empathy with customers and care about delivering great outcomes for them
- You are degree-qualified with post qualification experiences in either a consulting organisation, relevant customer experience vendor or relevant in-house industry role
- You are adept at using design thinking as well as structured thinking to develop ideas that can be implemented
- You have practical experience in leading customer-centric transformation projects
- You are a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working in strong and collaborative team environments
- You enjoy guiding and mentoring junior staff to ‘think customer’ and develop their careers
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.