A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Manager, Customer Contact Centre (Customer Service)
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Others
Channels Management - Customer Contact Centre
Hang Seng's Customer Contact Centre has been ranked one of the best phone banking service providers for consecutive years. Our team strives to provide professional services for a wide range of banking products to address customers' different services and financial needs.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our IPS Account Services Section as Manager, Customer Contact Centre (Customer Service).
- Lead the IPS team to deliver quality phone banking services
- Collaborate with business partners to drive the business activities according to the business direction
- Manage the resources to meet customer needs and demand, ensuring that the service KPIs and business targets to be achieved
- Monitor and reengineer current operation processes to enhance the team operational efficiency and effectiveness, as well as to mitigate the operational risks
- Enhance the team’s capabilities and professionalism by identifying and implementing improvement initiatives
- Derive and implement resources development /succession plan to ensure a stable and adequate resources pool for the operations
- University degree in related discipline or other relevant qualifications preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, with exposure to call centre operations an advantage
- Strong self-motivation, with good analytical, communication & presentation skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers