Manager Customer & Operational Excellence
|Location||Chek Lap Kok, HK International Airport, Tung Chung|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Airlines / Mass Transportation|
Others > Others
Travel / Tourism > Airline
Travel / Tourism > Customer Service / Guest Relations
Department: Airports Headquarters
Report to : General Manager Airports
We are inviting a high-caliber individual, currently in a managerial position, to join the Airports Headquarters Department (AHQ) as Manager Customer & Operational Excellence.
The Airports team’s vision is to enable a Life Well Travelled by delivering the world’s best airport experience, and we differentiate through Outstanding Product & Services that make our customers happy.
The key accountabilities of the Manager Customer & Operational Excellence as follow:
- Derive customer service standards for all customer contact points at airports based on the overall corporate service delivery strategy, customer feedback, benchmarking exercises, and ability of delivery.
- Coordinate and motivate the Outport group of Airport Service Managers to implement AHQ initiatives and drive performance improvement.
- Keep up with the trends of the industry, maintain high level of airports performance and ensure CX’s competitiveness against other airlines
- Represent the department in negotiating with internal departments and external bodies on cross-functional customer services issues e.g. Reflex, Customer Service Propositions, and Simplifying Travel.
- Ensure service delivery departments to achieve 100% compliance to aviation regulations on ground handling. The regulation scope includes security, border control and customer rights.
- Derive long term strategy to strengthen disruption management and mitigate the damage of disruptions on customer satisfaction.
- Oversee overall cost and operational efficiency of airport services. Act as a gatekeeper to minimise Airports operating costs without compromising product value.
- Lead initiatives to continuously improve flight disruption handling capabilities in the airports. Coordinate with other Service Delivery departments to develop a seamless customer experience across all touch points during flight irregularities.
- Direct systemwide baggage services and claims polices and ensure delivery of required standard of performance and in compliance with the Warsaw and Montreal Convention.
- Oversee overall corporate OTP and driving On Time Performance improvements and corporate targets.
- Lead the CCC team and Outports team to manage disruptions to mitigate damage on customer satisfaction and optimise the network/company’s benefit.
- Oversee the design the airport disruption policy, procedure, and training manuals, which will serve as the master document for flight delay and disruption handling at all stations.
- Derive long term strategy to strengthen CX/KA disruption management capabilities to proactively anticipate challenges and improve overall customer experience through technology and better processes.
- Oversee airport performance in respect to customer satisfaction.
- Provide relevant feedback to ports on their customer satisfaction performance.
- Conduct port visits to promote service excellence both with respect to internal and external customers.
- Ensure ports are provided with the tools necessary to measure their respective performance as well as develop action plans for continuous improvement.
- Realize benefits post implementation of PSS through designing new service flow that best optimize usage of new system to improve customer service and increase productivity (reduce manual efforts , processing time, counter requirements etc).
- Formulate Cathay Pacific’s Airport Service Delivery strategy to optimize the network’s performance, productivity and efficiency to deliver a consistent & top-notched Customer Experience.
- Ensure baggage services policies, procedures are set to provide quality and effective customer support
- Set realistic port targets and monitor results
- Ensure baggage recovery and claims services are maintained and delivered in timely and cost effective manner
- Develop new baggage products and systems in continuously improving standard of services
- Maintain close liaison with international organization and other airlines on industrial baggage rules a practices
On Time Performance
- Drive On Time Performance improvement and sustainability
- Formulate new On Time Performance Standard measurements (i.e. New delay code structure, PTS monitoring and Block Time standard)
- Oversee On Time Performance trends and result in order to develop the strategy to tackle the operational challenges.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 10-15years of extensive airport operations, customer service and management experience
- A change agent with transformational mindset and willingness to challenge status quo
- Excellent communication skills to influence and challenge a remote team of Airport Services Managers
- Strong ability to drive large scale initiatives
- Long-term strategic planning capability
- Being sensitive to opportunities and able to capture them.
Application deadline: 5 Oct 2016