A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Manager, Customer Service
Consumer Assets - Telesales and Customer Relationship Department
Telesales and Customer Relationship Department is responsible for promoting products of Credit Card, Personal Loan, Mortgage and Secured OD across different customer bases and to achieve higher sales targets. The Department also manages the performances of portfolio review, card authorization, customer relationship and Contact Centres in China to maximize profitability and provide quality service to the customers.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Manager, Customer Service.
- Lead and supervise a team of Assistant Customer Relationship Managers to address and resolve customer feedback, including but not limited to complaints, compliments, suggestions and other special cases in a professional and timely manner
- Liaise with other departments to conduct case investigations and ensure the investigation reports are submitted on time
- Provide guidance and support to all Assistant Customer Relationship Managers to ensure accurate and consistent handling of customer complaints and comments
- Collect and analyze customer feedback; identify areas for improving operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction, and take remedial actions with the relevant departments
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and assignments as instructed by the superiors
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Bilingual Studies or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of banking experience in Card and Personal Lending products, with complaint handling role
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership with training and coaching skills and possess customer-service mindset with strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese is a must
- Great Sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Manager, Customer Relationship.