Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Manager, Customer Value Management
Report to the Senior Manager, you will have an active role in analyzing financial status by collecting, monitoring and studying data; and recommending actions for Retail Banking Division.
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports
- Assist in the budget and reforecast process
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results against budget and reforecast
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data nad making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Collaborate with FAD to reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University graduate with major in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis in financial services industry
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases and MS Office
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages is a plus
- Excellent communication skills