China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd. Hong Kong Branch
On 30 March 2012, China Minsheng Bank Corp., Ltd. (“CMBC") successfully opened its first overseas branch in Hong Kong, marking a significant milestone of its international development.
Hong Kong Branch has made great achievements since its opening, capitalizing on innovative products and distinctive positioning. As of 31 December 2014, the Branch had over 2200 customers. The deposit balance amounted to HKD$74,695 million and the outstanding loans amounted to HKD$50,451 million.
To cope with a rapid expansion in CMBC Hong Kong Branch, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
Manager - Debt Capital Markets
|Work exp||3 Years To 6 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Capital Markets
Banking / Finance > Debt / Fixed Income
Banking / Finance > Dealing / Trading
- Advise, structure and execute DCM transactions in the public and private markets:
- Carry out financial analysis, valuation and term sheet structuring, credit approval and documentation, as well as debt rating exercise.
- Coordinate internal and external working groups to ensure successful execution of deals.
- Assist Department Head to win new business and develop client relationships:
- Collaborate with existing Relationship Management (RM) teams in Hong Kong and Mainland China for cross selling of DCM products.
- Prepare pitchbooks including market updates, pricing, issuance strategy, regulatory changes and related recommendations.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant disciplines, with sound knowledge of fixed income and capital markets is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of DCM experience in bank/financial institutions. A thorough understanding of bond origination, issuance and execution is essential.
- Independent, self-driven, and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and presentation skills.
- Good command of both English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is a must.
- Some travel required.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager.
CMBC offers competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates.