Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Manager, Employee Relations (Ref: HRA16-0576)
Reporting to the General Manager, Organization Development & Staffing, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of employee relations programs and activities in support of the company culture to build a motivated and engaged workforce.
Major accountabilities include the following:
• Design and implement various employee engagement and cultural promotion initiatives in line with the company’s vision, mission and values.
• Plan, implement and review initiatives on staff communication and recognition programs.
• Manage projects in support of the Authority’s community investment initiatives
• Design, communicate and implement employee relations programs and activities.
• Identify trends and propose proactive strategies and plans to foster positive employee relations.
• Support and participate in related staff cultural, recreational and welfare activities.
The successful candidate should be a degree holder in Human Resources Management or a related discipline with a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience.
In addition to having solid experience in the design and implementation of various employee engagement programs and organization of culture building/promotions initiatives in sizable organizations, s/he should work independently, being a self-motivated person with excellent organizing, project management, analytical and problem-solving skills. Apart from being a team player with strong interpersonal skills, s/he should have excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua, and with hands-on experience in preparing policy papers/proposals.
Candidates with less experience may be considered as Assistant Manager, Employee Relations