DO YOU LIKE NUMBERS?
We are one of the world’s leading and most extensive smartcard payment systems, with over 75,000 readers deployed in the market.
We have more than 8,000 service providers across different businesses using Octopus payment platform.
We have over 32 million Octopus cards and products in circulation.
We handle over 14 million transactions a day with transaction value exceeding HK$180 million.
You probably have 1 Octopus in your wallet!
We are a team of creative professionals with the mission to make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
AT OCTOPUS, NO ONE WILL BE TREATED AS A STAFF NUMBER!
We support each other as equal partners!
Grasp the opportunity to join us, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in your LIFE!
Manager, Equipment Maintenance Services (Operations Department)
|Work exp||8 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Information Technology > Testing
Create more incredible numbers by:
- providing technical advice, assessment and support new product design and development
- monitoring the performance and quality of equipment suppliers and service partners
- achieving the target service level standards of the maintenance team
- maintaining reasonable stock level of spare parts
- providing high quality of customer service to the Services Providers and customers
- handling from complaints of Services Provider and customers
- improving existing business processes continuously for better serving our Services Providers and customer
- preparing monthly reports to the customer and management
A right fit for your portfolio?
- A degree holder in Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Logistics Management or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in electronics field, with at least 5 years in managerial position
- Sound knowledge and experience in quality control or assurance of equipment and parts maintenance services
- Familiar with manufacturing process of electronic devices
- Logistics management of equipment, hardware and parts will be an advantage
- Knowledge in the IC and electronic components is preferred
- Strong planning and organizing, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service awareness and analytical skills
- Able to detect system loopholes and malpractice in work routines
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Fluency in spoken Mandarin will be an advantage
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Assistant Manager, Equipment Maintenance Services