Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Manager, Facility and Project
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
Construction / Property > Project Management
Construction / Property > Residential / Commercial Leasing
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate Real Estate, you will be responsible for managing all renovation projects for the Group and handle all real estate services to ensure the most cost-effective and efficient means of occupying premises. Leading a team to perform tenancy management and facility and project management functions for the mixed property portfolio of the bank.
- Responsible for renovation projects and facilities management for the Bank’s branches, offices and self-owned properties
- Provide technical feasibility study in seeking appropriates sites for branches and offices.
- Lead a team to plan, execute and control the implementations of Bank’s property related projects to ensure full compliance with both regulatory and Group requirements.
- Manage maintenance and alteration of branches, office areas and equipment, as well as layout and designs.
- Liaise with the landlord and government authorities for all technical issues on premises and manage all contractual issues with the contractors and suppliers.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Building Surveying / Architectural Studies / Facility Management or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years’ experience in project management of retail shops, large scale office renovation works, or alteration and additional works, with at least 3 years in managerial level. Experience in banking industry is an advantage.
- Experience in team development and possess a strategic and analytical mind set, with good knowledge of sale and leasing of Hong Kong properties, contract management, architectural and building regulations.
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage.
- Occasional travel to PRC/ Macau is required.