Genting Hong Kong is a leading corporation principally engaged in the business of cruise and cruise related operations along with leisure, entertainment and hospitality activities.
Taking on a bold initiative to grow the Asia-Pacific as an international cruise destination, Star Cruises has built its reputation on offering first-rate Asian hospitality through a fleet of six contemporary ships. Newly launched Dream Cruises will cater to the growing premium Asian cruise market while recently acquired Crystal Cruises is the world’s leading luxury cruise provider, having earned more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history.
Genting Hong Kong’s first foray in a land-based attraction, Resorts World Manila opened its doors in the Philippines to the public in August 2009. Resorts World Manila is one of the premier leisure brands under the Genting Group and the Philippines’ first one-stop, nonstop vacation spot for topnotch entertainment and world-class leisure alternatives, featuring three hotels including the all-suite Maxims Hotel, an iconic shopping mall, four high-end cinemas and a multi-purpose performing arts theatre.
Manager - Financial Accounting & Reporting
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Performance bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
Banking / Finance > Others
- Closely monitor overseas business units from finance perspective and gain thorough understanding of their existing business and future plan.
- Responsible and accountable for relevant and accurate monthly financial & other management information made available to holding company from business units on a timely manner.
- Proactively reviewing, analysing and interpreting business units’ financial performance, budgets and forecasts.
- Communicate with business units on identified issues, collaborate on appropriate resolutions, and follow up on implementation by business units.
- Ensure group policies are consistently applied by business units.
- Assess and initiate change in group accounting policies to accommodate business units’ operations.
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or a related discipline.
- Qualified Accountant and member of the HKICPA or a reputable accounting association.
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience in finance/accounting/business analyst environment gained in sizeable organizations/ listed companies with at least 3 years professional experience in an international accounting firm a must.
- Sound knowledge in Hong Kong/ International Financial Reporting Standards, Hong Kong Listing Rules and other financial reporting requirements relevant for a sizeable Hong Kong listed MNC. Knowledge of German GAAP, UK GAAP & US GAAP is an advantage and preferred.
- Extensive experience in project accounting or accounting in manufacturing environment.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proactive, dynamic, good at multi-tasking and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with good attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with SAP applications will be an added advantage.
- Occasional travel is required.