Deloitte is one of the world’s largest professional services firms. We focus on client services through a global strategy executed locally in more than 150 countries. With access to the intellectual capital of 200,000 people worldwide, we serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies, as well as large, multi-national corporations, public institutions, locally important clients, and successful, fast-growing global companies.
Our risk advisory practice is a global leader in risk advisory, helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to business units. We provide a broad range of services that allow clients to improve their measurement and management of risk and to enhance the effectiveness of their systems, processes and controls. As the largest risk management advisory practice of its kind in Greater China, we have over 1000 professionals dedicated to providing services in areas such as strategic risk, regulatory risk, financial risk, operational risk and cyber risk. To cope with expanding opportunities in the financial services industry, our Hong Kong risk advisory team is seeking a talented individual with the commitment and enthusiasm to succeed to join us as Director. The openings are highly suited to individuals with sound information security, technology risk, IT strategy and governance, ERP controls, process re-engineering, process controls optimisation, data mining and / or data warehouse related background seeking stimulating challenges and wishing to broaden their professional experience in risk management.
As a Manager in the Risk Advisory team, you will gain exposure to an unrivalled collection of high profile clients and the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in this fast moving and exciting sector.
• Managing and delivering a wide range of client engagements which could include internal audit, risk management reviews, compliance reviews, regulatory reviews and other advisory work advising our Financial Services clients on risk and control related matters
• Managing teams to deliver engagements
• Focusing on building upon your existing experience of the Financial Services industry to develop genuine insight, knowledge and experience of the regional FS marketplace, whilst imparting this knowledge on your team and developing their capabilities in tandem
• Helping senior staff develop our regional FS practice, by supporting business development, practice management and thought leadership activities
• Monitoring market developments and keeping up to date with the latest FS developments
• Helping in efforts to target a wide range of clients and to build client relationships
• Running training activities to train other staff in the FS regional marketplace
• Coordinating regional FS engagements and knowledge sharing across the wider Deloitte firm and throughout APAC
• To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
The successful candidate should possess skill sets, as follows:
• Industry experience from regulators / leading consulting firm / banking / exchange / credit agency / insurance / brokerage / private equity / asset management
• Solid experience in IT risk assessment, application controls and network security reviews, IT controls testing in Audit or Advisory
• Experience with reviews covering Identity & Access Management, Security Management, IT Governance, Emerging Technology Risks (e.g. BYOD / cloud), IT Compliance, BCP & DRP, Business Intelligence and Alignment of IT to business strategy
• Experience in reviewing ERP controls, providing ERP vendor selection services, ERP project management
• Proven experience of successfully leading, managing and delivering IT assurance or advisory services to regional clients
• Capability to lead / support transformation projects
• Experience in working across complex matrix environments
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English; fluency in Cantonese and Putonghua would be an advantage. The ideal individual should also be international in their outlook as well as culturally sensitive.
• Experience working in professional services and Asia Pacific would be an advantage.
Academic & Qualification:
CISA/CPA or related qualification preferred.
For more details and to submit an online application, please visit our careers site
( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN128316 )
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.