BCT Group (“BCT”) comprises Bank Consortium Trust Company Limited (“BCTC”) and BCT Financial Limited (“BCTF”), which are wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank Consortium Holding Limited. BCT is a major MPF product provider and one of the largest trust companies in Hong Kong focusing on the provision of pension (including MPF & ORSO) products and asset servicing solutions for pensions and investment funds.
BCTC provides top-tier pension and fund services including trusteeship and administration services for MPF/ORSO and international pension plans as well as global investment funds, QFII and RMB funds. BCTF acts as a sponsor and distributor of pension products whilst providing premier customer services, investment planning and retirement planning services as well as investor education.
Be a BCTian
Manager – Fund Services (Settlement & Corporate Action)
- Monitor all securities related processes per operations risk perspective; ensure operations can be implemented efficiently and handle settlement issues effectively.
- Monitor funding for trade settlement and execute FX on needed basis
- Work with custodians for documentation, tax forms and the appointment of the local tax agents relating to security and cash account opening.
- Perform pre-trade settlement monitoring to ensure the securities purchase are comply with MPF Regulation
- Work with corporate action team to ensure that the corporate action events are properly updated in the system and inform the clients prior to instruction deadlines as well as all corporate action instructions are released on time and comply with MPF regulation
- Work with team members to perform daily securities market prices checking
- Review cash and stocks reconciliation to ensure securities and cash records are tie with Custodians.
- Assist supervisor on planning of system enhancements, automation of processing, simplification and streamlining of workflow.
- Familiar with the market practices in global markets, CCASS operation/ process and mutual fund industry.
- Participate in user testing and ad hoc projects on department needs.
- Associate Degree or Degree Holder is preferred
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in banking or financial services industry.
- Detail-oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Manager via email: email@example.com, by fax to 2314 3984 or mail to 18/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)