China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
Manager, General Audit (Risk Management, Treasury & Financial Management)
- Assist in providing audit services, with particular focus on risk management, treasury, financial management and related regulatory audits.
- Conduct regular review of audit standards; recommend changes on audit policies, procedures and programs according to internal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide advisory services to the business / support units on related risks and internal control.
- Prepare audit plans, working papers and reports, and ensure audit findings are properly addressed with action plans.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines, preferably with professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, FRM, CFA).
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in banking sector.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting, audit and regulatory requirements in banking industry.
- Experiences in risk management, treasury and financial management will be an advantage.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.