CK Hutchison, head office of a diversified group of companies with about 23,000 employees in Hong Kong and an additional 250,000 employees worldwide, invites high calibre and self-motivated individuals to join our organisation.
The Group Human Resources Department is responsible for serving the human resources needs of the Head Office and coordinating the related services within the CK Hutchison Group. We are looking for human resources professionals for the following post:
Manager – Group Human Resources
Reporting to the General Manager – Group Human Resources, you will focus on recruitment and work closely with line managers on staffing needs and recruitment processes. Furthermore, you will take part in other functions such as retirement plan, payroll and ad hoc HR projects when needed.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or any other related disciplines
- 10 years+ hands-on experience in recruitment gained from sizable multi-national corporations
- Familiar with Hong Kong Labour Ordinance and other employment related regulations
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills and able to communicate effectively with different levels
- Self-driven, good analytical and problem solving skills
- High competence in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Salary and benefits will commensurate with experience and competence. Please forward detailed resume with indication of expected salary quoting our reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment-related purposes only within the CK Hutchison Group of companies.
Applicants not having heard from us within six weeks of the date of application may consider their application unsuccessful. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.