Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion.
Our aim is to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion.
Manager - Humanitarian Services China
- Responsible for translation, preparing proposals, reports and correspondences related to China Programme
- Support the senior management on documents, invitations, news clippings, notices, meeting papers and reports
- Co-ordinate vision sharing tours including all logistic arrangement and documentation preparation; maintain and update related database
- Supervise the team and assist in the development of new programme
- Assist and facilitate in any assignments required by the supervisor
- Degree in Public Administration, Sociology and Language Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in serving senior management preferably gained in non-profit organization
- Familiar with social issues and possess strong sense of social concerns
- High Proficiency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Excellent communication with good interpersonal skills and quick response
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, attentive to details and capable to handle multi-task
- Willing to work under pressure and independently
- Occasional travel to China
Interested parties, please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code by click the "APPLY NOW" button below or by mail to:
Human Resources Division
4/F New Horizons Building
2 Kwun Tong Road
Or by email to email@example.com
You are welcome to visit our website:
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.