NWS Holdings Limited ("NWS Holdings", Hong Kong stock code: 659), the infrastructure and service flagship of New World Development Company Limited (Hong Kong stock code: 17), operates businesses in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Macau. Its Infrastructure portfolio includes Roads, Environment, Logistics and Aviation projects. Its Services portfolio comprises Facilities Management (the management of Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and Free Duty), Construction & Transport (construction, bus and ferry services) and Strategic Investments.
Manager – Investor Relations
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Banking / Finance > Investor Relations
The candidate is responsible for a wide range of IR events and activities to establish and maintain good and long-term relationships with our Group’s internal and external stakeholders or parties, including but not limited to:
- Coordinate and record IR events and activities;
- Prepare presentation materials including designs and layouts;
- Facilitate liaison between internal and external stakeholders or parties;
- Collect and analyze financial and market information related to the Group and its peers or competitors;
- Handle investor queries and compile feedback from the investment community including analysts, fund managers, institutional investors and stock commentators;
- Update and maintain IR website and related systems (e-news distribution and investor database); and
- Assist with any ad-hoc projects or assignments as required.
- Degree in business, finance, communications, journalism or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience in investor relations, financial agency or financial media;
- Sound knowledge of capital markets and good investment analytical skills;
- Proactive, detail-oriented with good numeric and business sense;
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese, with strong interpersonal and presentation skills is essential;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint applications; and
- Immediate available is preferred.
Candidates with less working experience will be considered for a junior position.
We offer competitive salary and package for the right candidate. Interested parties are requested to send resume and expected salary to email@example.com
Visit our website at www.nws.com.hk.
(All information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes)