Brightoil Petroleum (Holdings) Limited, is a fast growing company listed in Hong Kong Exchange (Stock 0933 HK) and specializes in the energy business (including marine bunkering, oil storage terminal, marine transportation as well as upstream oil & gas exploitation & production). With our fully integrated up and down stream businesses and complete supply chain network, we provide quality products and services to our customers and partners.
In line with the Company expansion plan, we are constantly looking for capable and visionary talents to join our team. We invite committed and motivated individuals to apply for the following position:
Manager - Investor Relations / Public Relations
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Energy / Resources / Waste Mgmt|
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
Media / Advertising > Copy Writing
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
- Develop and manage Investor Relations, Corporate Public Relations, Communications and Image Strategies/ Programs.
- Design and execute an active Investor Relations programs to deliver the Company's key messages to the finance community.
- Monitor relevant media coverage on a wide range of investment topics.
- Write and edit original content for ongoing investor communications and company announcements.
- Organize and formulate investment presentations and conduct investors meetings, conferences and road shows.
- Prepare and maintain the Company's financial model for internal budgeting and external investor relations requirements.
- Liaise closely with internal and external parties to prepare press release, annual report, presentations, script and Q&A for meetings with analysts, investors and reporters.
- Participate in merger and acquisition deals.
- Perform as the key contact person for investment communities about industry news, policy changes and company operation update.
- Degree holder in Banking, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or other related disciplines
- 8 years’ experience in sizable HK Listed Company with Corporate Communication / Investor Relations / Equity Research experience in a reputable investment bank or securities firm
- Good connection with investment community, fund managers, analysts, etc.
- High level of self-motivations, good business acumen, multi-tasking, mature and able to meet tight schedule and work under great pressure
- Proficiency of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Fluent in Putonghua
- Flexible working hours and open to travel is required;
What we offer:
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Good working environment
- 5-day work