Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 23 million insurance customers and have £457 billion of assets under management as at 30 June 2014. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Manager, Life Operations Enhancement
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Operations > Operations
Management > General Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
• Drive and execute Life Operations projects including project planning, resources allocation, progress monitoring, coordination with key stakeholders, budget control and project reporting
• Identify possible solutions and advise key stakeholders to select the optimal solution
• To lead the team to propose & write up business solutions which best fit the end-users' needs and cost-justified
• Act as communication bridge between LA Department and IT Department
• Review FDS to ensure development team's deliverable meets user's expectation
• Assess project risks and develop effective solution with key stakeholders
• Prepare user readiness for system implementation, including preparation of User Guides and provide system training etc.
• Post implementation evaluation
• Produce regular report (including power point presentation) to Management
• Regular training and coaching to subordinates
• Degree from a recognized University; professional qualification in Life Insurance an advantage
• Minimum of 10 years of hands on project experience preferably in insurance and financial industry
• Professional knowledge of 6-Sigma or LEAN
• Strong business sense and passion on service improvement
• Sound knowledge in Life Insurance an advantage
• Excellent leadership skills
• Strong change analysis & delivery skills
• Strong team player and fast learner who is able to meet tight deadline
• Good observation skills
• Excellent MS Office (including Excel, Power point, MS Project and CWP)
• Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager position.