Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Manager, Life Policy Administration
- Lead and manage real time / intraday adherence to productivity and quality metrics. To plan and organize the resources ahead.
- Identify areas for improvements, drive and implement changes in Policy Administration for service excellence
- To update procedure manuals and guidelines ,and training manuals to ensure compliance to regulations, legal and corporate audit requirements are met and service consistency
- Develops supervisors to coach and manage effectively
Degree holder, preferably with professional insurance qualifications
Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 years in management / supervisory level
Self-driven, independent, analytical, patient and able to work under pressure
Ability to cope with complexity, strong sense of independence, takes initiative.
Excellent time management and people management skills
- Familiar with MS Office and Chinese typing