The Nielsen Company (NYSE: NLSN) offers an integrated suite of market information to help our clients understand what consumer WATCH, and what consumer BUY
OUR MISSION The most complete understanding of consumers worldwide.
OUR PROMISE An uncommon sense of the consumer for faster, smarter, more confident decisions that Improve performance
For more information, visit http://www.nielsen.com/.
Manager - Media ( Digital Focus)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Research / Survey|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Media / Advertising > Agency Account Servicing
Media / Advertising > Media Strategy / Plan / Buy
- Manage assigned regional or local projects and ensure project completion in timely manner
- Provide comprehensive technical account management and support for clients
- Conduct data analyst and provide insight to clients
- Manage project from start to end and ensure it is on time and budget.
- First point of contact for local Nielsen Online support services
- Quality assurance and testing including data audits
- Understand business issues and identifying solutions
- Deliver training on Nielsen digital services to clients
- Work closely with Global Support team and vendors to deliver excellent service
- Leverage existing processes and technology to address support queries
- Develop custom applications to enhance daily operation
- At least 5 year working experiences in Media industry. Digital media experience will be an advantage.
- University graduate in Information Technology / Business / Marketing / Communications or equivalent
- Understanding of website and mobile analytics and online technology
- Technical knowhow in Audience Measurement
- Project and account management experience in tight schedule
- Strong in communication with customer service focus
- Lateral thinking, strong conceptual and well-organized
- Proactive and strive for excellence with can-do attitude
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)
Our culture is built upon our core values of Simple, Open and Integrated. We succeed as a company because we invest in our products, our people, and the communities in which we live and work. By fostering an environment of creativity, open-mindedness, and fresh thinking from diverse perspectives, we shape future business leaders through exceptional training, development, and mentoring programs.
We offer competitive compensation package including Incentives, Birthday Leave, In & Out Patient Insurance and Flexible Working Hours.
To find out more about what it's like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please visit our website http://www.nielsen.com/hk/en/about-us/careers.html and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company