A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Manager, Merchant Business Development
Consumer Assets – Unsecured Loans
Hang Seng's Unsecured Loans business offers a full spectrum of cards and personal loan products and services to customers.
We have over 20 card products, including generic credit cards, co-branded credit cards, affinity cards and commercial cards, and are one of the leading credit card issuers in the market. We are dedicated to offering customers superior credit card services and loyalty schemes, with an aim of enabling customers to get the most out of their day-to-day spending.
Should you join our Unsecured Loans business, you will have the opportunity to formulate marketing and product development programmes; participate in developing sales and credit strategies, operations and customer services; and gain the experience and exposure needed to become an all-round professional in consumer credit.
We are currently seeking high caliber individual to join our department as Manager, Merchant Business Development.
- Formulate sales Strategy and develop new products to increase the card acquiring business market share
- Work closely with other business units to increase business referral and explore new business opportunity
- Review and update merchant credit guidelines and ensure they are properly implemented during the recruitment and review of card merchants
- Supervise and monitor merchant risk to ensure compliance with the required risk /regulatory requirements
- University Degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant banking experience in credit card business, preferably with exposure to merchant acquiring business
- Sound knowledge of credit card business and operations as well as operating regulations of Card Associations
- Strong sales and service orientation, with good communication, interpersonal and selling skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes