LSG Sky Chefs is the world’s largest provider of in-flight services. These include catering, onboard retail, in-flight equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company’s extensive know-how in culinary excellence and logistics has led to its successful entry in adjacent markets, such as train services and retail. LSG Sky Chefs delivers 578 million meals a year, primarily for more than 300 airlines at 214 airports in 51 countries. In 2014, the companies belonging to LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 2.6 billion. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.lsgskychefs.com
Manager, Operation Excellence
|Work exp||6 Years To 8 Years|
|Professional Qualification||Certified Lean or Six Sigma Black Belt|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Location||Chek Lap Kok|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Catering / Food & Beverage|
Manufacturing > Operations Management
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deploy corporate and regional Operational Excellence initiatives including productivity, material cost, quality and service level improvement projects
- Work in conjunction with department managers to implement operational excellence projects.
- Support and help to drive implementation of new processes, systems and capabilities required to enable optimal efficiency and costs in the company.
- Manage project deliverables, timeline and cost
- Ensure standardization of Operations Excellence and a common approach to process improvement throughout the Company
- Train and develop staff to achieve the maximum effectiveness.
Degree holder in Engineering or Science, Industrial Engineering is a plus
- At least 6 years relevant experience with 3 years management experience in leading Process Improvement projects from inception to execution.
- Certified Lean or Six Sigma Black Belt preferable
- Good project execution skill with quantifiable value and results, experience in organizational change management and broad function exposure
- Highly organized, strong prioritization and communications & interpersonal skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English