The LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end on-board products and services. These include catering, onboard retail and entertainment, onboard equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company’s dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like train services and convenience retail. Its catering activities are marketed under the “LSG Sky Chefs” brand name, through which it delivers 591 million meals a year and is present at 211 airports in 50 countries. In 2015, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 3.0 billion. www.lsg-group.com
We are now looking for:
Manager, Operation Excellence
|Work exp||6 Years To 8 Years|
|Professional Qualification||Certified Lean or Six Sigma Black Belt|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Location||Chek Lap Kok|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Catering / Food & Beverage|
Manufacturing > Operations Management
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deploy corporate and regional Operational Excellence initiatives including productivity, material cost, quality and service level improvement projects
- Work in conjunction with department managers to implement operational excellence projects.
- Support and help to drive implementation of new processes, systems and capabilities required to enable optimal efficiency and costs in the company.
- Manage project deliverables, timeline and cost
- Ensure standardization of Operations Excellence and a common approach to process improvement throughout the Company
- Train and develop staff to achieve the maximum effectiveness.
Degree holder in Engineering or Science, Industrial Engineering is a plus
- At least 6 years relevant experience with 3 years management experience in leading Process Improvement projects from inception to execution.
- Certified Lean or Six Sigma Black Belt preferable
- Good project execution skill with quantifiable value and results, experience in organizational change management and broad function exposure
- Highly organized, strong prioritization and communications & interpersonal skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English