Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Manager, Operations Support
Reporting to the Senior Manager/ Department Head, who will be responsible for monitoring and supervision to service of Account Opening, Paper & Electronic clearing, Payment Collection, MPF, Autopay, Transaction Processing and Fixed Deposit.
- Process the account opening applications compliant with internal policies and local regulatory requirements;
- Conduct KYC (Know Your Client) /CDD (Customer Due Diligence) / AML ( Anti-Money Laundering) review on new client relationships;
- Perform checker role for account opening customer system data input;
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned;
- Perform back-up function for Operations Support teams.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
Degree holder or above;
At least 7 years banking experience with 3 years supervisory level, preferably in operations with emphasis on centralized processing and management function. Experience in Branch operations is an advantage;
Knowledge of banking operations procedures, general banking products & facilities and customer requirements;
Experience in handling sensitive information and knowledge of KYC/CDD/AML requirements;
Able to work independent and under pressure;
Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated with analytical mind.