Our reputation as one of the world's best Tourism Boards is built on the dedication and professionalism of our staff. We offer excellent opportunities for career development, recognize and reward good performers.
Manager, Planning & Research
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, General holidays, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Statutory holidays, 5-day week|
|Industry||Travel / Tourism|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
- Track and analyze the division’s business performance and provide insights and recommendations
- Develop, implement and track the key performance indicators for the division
- Provide inputs to the Business Development team for identifying business leads for MICE events and potential strategic partners through research and analysis on competitive and market intelligence, provision of reports, etc.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with the relevant parties of the HKSAR Government through handling and responding to requests and inquiries on a timely basis
- Manage and enhance the Account Management Tool
- Assist Senior Manager, Planning & Exhibitions in budget preparation, expenses tracking and business planning meetings preparation
- University degree holder preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Statistics or other related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of experience in business planning, strategic marketing, research and statistical analysis. Experience in the MICE industry will be an advantage
- An excellent skill in MS Excel and PowerPoint is a must. Knowledge in MS Access and data mining will be an advantage
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and time management skills
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese, preferably Putonghua as well
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to " Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong" on or before 26 Oct 2016. Please quote the reference number in the application. Late applications will not be considered.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Only shortlisted applications will receive our response. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.