Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Manager, Procurement (Ref: PROC16-0466)
- Implement tender process compliance review process for 3RS and capital work projects
- Perform Independent Reviewer’s role for revenue tenders
- Develop strategic compliance plans to address identified areas; establish and manage an issue escalation process
- Work closely with internal users and stakeholders in carrying out the review process including but not limited to the checking of tender documents, evaluation criteria, tender evaluation process and contract formation against approved procurement strategy and parameters governing the tender process.
- Report irregularity and update progress of the review process to the management
- Perform procurement process for Works contracts
- Implement and conduct training on compliance in accordance with agreed plan and timeline
- Assist to benchmark and update best practices and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Engineering, Procurement, Quantity Surveying or related discipline, preferably with a Master Degree in relevant subject
- Chartered Member from relevant institutions (e.g. CIPS, HKIE, HKIS) would be an advantage
- Minimum 12 years’ procurement experience of which 5 years at supervisory level
- Proven experience in procurement of large scale construction projects preferably in public sector
- Sound knowledge of Enterprise Resourcing Planning (ERP) system, e.g. Oracle Financial / Procurement System would be an advantage
- Good Understanding of WTO/GPA governance and tendering procedures
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills with strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Interested parties please apply online via www.hongkongairport.com/careers
Closing date: 15 November 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.