Manager – Quality Management, Asia Pacific & Greater China
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Luxury / Jewellery / Watch|
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > ISO, International Organization of Standardization
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > Quality Control & Assurance
To establish and lead the QA/QC process for the company’s suppliers to continuously improve performance and support business growth within region. The products to manage are mainly store opening materials, including millwork, furniture, lighting, signage; visual merchandizing items and marketing related commodity. The Quality Manager must be able to execute the global quality strategy for the Global Procurement organization inclusive of developing a comprehensive quality manual.
- Quality management system: Develop and apply best practice systems and techniques to the procurement activities in vendor compliance, quality assurance and quality control field. Proactively manage standards from suppliers via factory audits, visits and other means within company policy guidelines
- Ensure components and finished goods are manufactured in accordance with the product specifications and the quality of the workmanship meets all specified standards. Manage in line product and post product testing, sampling and sign off. Manage suppliers’ quality team or 3rd party audit company to conduct product inspection services.
- Support an ongoing vendor evaluation and monitoring strategy that evaluates factories performance for on- time delivery, product defect rate, corrective action and overall support of company’s quality initiatives.
- People engagement and leadership : Maintain and fostor strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and New York office. Work closely with the Corporate Social Responsibility team to ensure that all suppliers are adhering to company standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering, Industrial Technology or other relevant field of study (or equivalent experience)
- Candidate must be versed in progressive quality metrics including Defective Parts per Million (DPPM), Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA) and other measurements.
- Candidate must have strong working knowledge of ISO 9000 and related certification programs.
- Minimum 7 years Quality Assurance/Regulatory Assurance experience in the field of inspection, preferably in retail or luxury business environment
- Mastery of MS Windows, MS Office and statistical applications
- Frequent travel is required based on needs from different project phases
- Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin
- Lean Manufacturing to include Six Sigma Greenbelt and/or Black Belt certification is desired.
We offer excellent career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to right candidates. If you are interested, please click here http://jobs2-tiffany.icims.com/jobs/29802/job to apply on line or visit our recruitment website TiffanyCareersHK.com to explore other career opportunities with Tiffany.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)