A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Manager, RBWM Insurance (Direct Channels)
Hang Seng Bank was one of Hong Kong's bancassurance pioneers. We have offered general insurance since 1965 and diversified into life insurance in 1995.
Hang Seng Bank Limited is an insurance agent authorized by regulated insurers, which provide wide range of life insurance, medical insurance and general insurance services for different segment of customers. With our all-round enrolment channels, there is great potential for further growth.
Should you join our Insurance business, you would be focused in offering premium insurance services and diversified insurance solutions for retail banking customers, and create synergy between product lines and channels to maximize business opportunities for insurance business and to meet the ever-changing needs of customers in the dynamic market.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Manager RBWM Insurance (Direct Channels).
- Assist Section Head in the quarterly and annual business planning cycle
- Assist Section Head to formulate and drive direct channel strategies to increase insurance penetration into the Bank’s customer base, in line with segmentation strategy to enable direct channels as an integral part of our multi-channel distribution model
- Build and strengthen direct distribution functionalities and platforms to maximize business potential
- Design customer targeting and marketing initiatives to maximize customer acquisition from distribution platforms
- Liaise with and implement agreed strategies/tactics with telemarketing, digital teams and other key stakeholders across the bank
- Ensure sales processes on direct distribution platforms are compliant with both regulatory and Bank’s quality control standards
- University graduate in business administration, marketing and finance related discipline
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Minimum 5 years banking/insurance experience, with at least 2 years in direct to consumer distribution including digital channels
- Self-starter with strong business acumen and excellent organization skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes