Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
The journey of our careers is about one word: Opportunity. Opportunity to learn and to lead, to earn and to advance.
Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning from data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us modernizing everything we do! So if you like the vibe of a “start-up”, but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, we are the place for you.
Dun & Bradstreet is vital to businesses of every size and scope, across six continents and every industry. Without our data, how would planes fly, coffee brew or search engines enlighten? When you collect and share insights on almost 300 million companies around the world, your chance to influence that world – for the better – is remarkably exciting. You will feel that energy in our hallways and product labs, client meetings and whiteboard sessions, hashtags and annual reports. Our collaborative, open culture is one where you can be inspired, and be inspiring.
We are passionate about the power of data. We embrace the change in the world around us. And we succeed by helping others succeed. That is who we are and what you can expect we’re all about. So if you are too, we invite you to join our team. It is an opportunity like no other you will ever experience.
For more details, please visit: http://www.dnb.com.hk
Manager, Reporting Team
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Banking / Finance > Credit
Banking / Finance > General / Operations
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
Lead a team of front line people managers and their respective teams made up of multiple Business Analyst. The team’s purpose is to ensure the delivery of accurate, timely and complete reports that meet internal and external guidelines. Additionally, this role will support management both local and global, in driving productivity and quality initiatives to improve customer experience. The role will also be critical in bringing about and managing change through clear communication and accountability.
- Manage day-to-day functions of the business analysts team
- Provide leadership, direction and coaching to team members
- Provide board management with information & advice to make decisions (both strategic & tactical)
- Review operation's KPI to drive improvements in productivity and quality
- Analyze reports and process to improve accuracy, efficiency and productivity of the team
- Ensures the content with high data integrity and timeliness
- Co-ordinate/Communicate effectively with Data & Operation Team and internal stakeholders
- Ensure the effectiveness of the reporting workflow with internal departments and external client
- Manage, benchmark and forecast performance to achieve company goals
- Manage special or ad hoc projects to ensure the team runs smoothly and timely in a cost efficient manner
- Degree holder in Business, Finance & Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 10 years’ relevant experience and at least 3-5 years managerial position
- Solid database, data analysis, project management skills
- Experience in evaluating and leveraging new technological solution
- Excellent people management, leadership, handling customer complaints skills
- Possess strong communications, problem solving, and analytical skills and attention to detail
- A good team player and desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to identify areas of risk and inefficiency, and determine process improvement opportunities
- Advance Excel and Powerpoint Skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must
We value our staff
D&B employees enjoy long, prosperous careers with the company. More than one third of open roles are filled with internal talent and the average tenure of our employees is 12 years. You are the author of your career at D&B, and the company will back you with development that will lead you on road to success. What’s holding you back? Come join us on our journey!
Apply here, or send your full resume with the present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions available in the organization over a 6-month period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.