About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Manager, Retail Credit, Banking, 1362
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
Banking / Finance > Credit
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Oversee the entire credit processes from assessment to credit approval and credit monitoring
- Ensure all credit processes in compliance with the regulatory requirements
- Set up, periodic review and cancellation of credit applications
- Perform checking and retention/filing of credit documentation/credit files
- Prepare credit related reports on regular basis
- Perform risk monitoring, post approval credit control, delinquent account monitoring
- Conduct credit related training to relevant staff
- Constantly review credit policies and recommend changes in the credit policy to senior management
- University degree or above in related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ work experience in credit approval
- Sound knowledge in secured and unsecured retail lending products and credit-related regulatory and compliance requirements, preferrably with familiarity of Premium Financing
- Knowledge in Private Banking lending business is an advantage
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, ability to cope with multi-tasks and work independently
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
What’s On Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing banking corporation. Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.