PVH Corp., one of the world’s largest apparel companies, owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands worldwide. It is the world’s largest shirt and neckwear company and markets a variety of goods under its own brands, Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, IZOD, ARROW, Bass and G.H. Bass & Co., Warner’s and Olga, and its licensed brands, including Speedo, Geoffrey Beene, Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Sean John, Chaps, Donald J. Trump Signature Collection, JOE Joseph Abboud, DKNY, Ike Behar and John Varvatos.
Calvin Klein, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of PVH Corp., is one of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. It designs and markets women’s and men’s designer collection apparel and a range of other products. Brands/lifestyles include Calvin Klein Collection, ck Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Underwear. We are now seeking for candidate with energetic and dynamic caliber to join our team.
Manager, Retail Training, Central & South Asia Pacific
- Assess and determine the strategic need for retail training, in partnership with Business Leaders and HR Business Partners
- Provide overall direction regarding retail training strategies in CSAP
- Develop and deliver various retail training programs for CSAP markets, including both supervisory and team member programs
- Deliver train-the-trainer in CSAP markets to support routine retail training, such as on boarding program, field coaching, etc.
- Explore and develop retail trainee program to build the talent pipeline in retail frontline
- Assess retail training needs and develop gap analysis and plans for improvement.
- Actively participate in the Retail Talent Assessment process and provide training programs, activities, and action plans designed to develop identified talent.
- Design, develop and implement training plans for various levels of retail operations team
- Build and maintain a network of "Best-in-class" practices taking place in the industry and within the region.
- Track effectiveness of training programs and provide regular follow-up to Business Leaders and HR Business Partners regarding status of trainees, trainers and provide meaningful data on the success of the training.
- Design and execute networking events which will enhance and broaden the participants’ knowledge
- Ensure that curriculum is evaluated and updated, using a structured evaluation process
- Support the Asia Pacific Mystery Shopper Program, HKRMA Mystery Shopper Program and Service & Courtesy Award organized to drive retail excellence
- Collaborative working with Regional L&D stakeholders to align L&D directions and key L&D initiatives
- Support and provide training services to office associate as and when needed
- Manage training costs within approved budget
- Delivery of courses
- Other projects assignments as needed.
- 6+ years relevant retail/servicing industry training experience with at least 3 years' in MNC; previous experience in development and facilitation of training programs
- Bachelor or above degree, preferably in Business, Human Resources, Hospitality or other related major.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate in a clear concise manner, and listen attentively to others
- Ability to develop interactive, creative, and comprehensive training programs in a variety of areas
- Structured and organized, ability to develop training plans and assessment tools to evaluate training effectiveness
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and facilitation skills to enable effectiveness and efficiency of training
- Team player and able to work with diverse culture
- Independent and hands on
- Proficient in English and Chinese, both written and oral
- Proficient in Mandarin
- Excellent computer skills required.