The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as ‘HKSR’) is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of people with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. HKSR has established the International & China Division to promote community-based rehabilitation and train rehabilitation personnel mainly in China, and to fulfill our terms of reference as a WHO Collaborating Centre in the Western Pacific Region. All projects are funded from donations and fund-raising activities.
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
Government / Social Service > Project / Program Development
- Actively source project partners, donors, volunteers and opportunities for development; take initiatives to maintain the relationships with the mentioned stakeholders.
- Supervise and ensure the adequate implementation and management of set projects, e.g. progress and financial reports are made on time and to expected quality, and evaluations are planned and carried through.
- Ensure administration requirements of HKSR are met (reports, staff meetings, committee meetings, etc.)
- Key member in building and maintaining an effective and efficient teams in Hong Kong and China.
- Provide direct supervision and guidance to Hong Kong staff.
- Assist Director in divisional financial management including budget, financial report and financial monitoring.
- Assist Director in fulfilling the responsibilities of WHO Collaborating Center.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in related field or else deep experience in project work.
- Fluent and literate in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- At least eight years working experience, with knowledge and experience in the social service or related field.
- Managerial or project experience preferably in Mainland China.
- Strong analytical, organizational and people management skills; flexible, co-operate, self-motivated and a team player.
- Good writing, presentation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to build strong work teams, ability to integrate people with different backgrounds and culture to work together in harmony.
- Commitment and positive attitudes towards development work.