PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 540 partners and 12,800 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and Macau.
Manager / Senior Manager - Compliance - Internal Firm Services
- Working closely with a group of professionals to:
- Develop and implement firm-wide policies and guidance (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery etc).
- Conduct firm-wide compliance testing programme and analyse results.
- Review, analyse and keep abreast of regulatory registration requirements. Develop guidance and procedures and prepare regulatory filing and reporting.
- Respond to queries and consultations in relation to firm-wide policies, guidance and regulatory registration matters.
- Degree holder or above.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in an audit / law firm. Experience in compliance, legal and/or risk management area is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Word & Excel
- Good spoken and written English. Cantonese / Mandarin is a plus.
- Highly motivated, team oriented, detail-minded and well organised.
- With strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently and adaptable to dynamic and changing priorities.