PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 600 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenyang, Dalian, Tianjin, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wuhan, Changsha, Xi’an, Chengdu, Chongqing, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau.
Our Advisory practice, further divided into Consulting and Deals, has grown in size, scope and scale. Today, our clients engage us to help solve their strategic and day-to-day problems. We do this by creating unique, value-added solutions based on the combination of industry knowledge, subject matter expertise in Consulting and Deals, and our collective experience from all areas of PwC. We help clients implement their business strategies by working with them to build effective organisations, innovate and grow, reduce their costs, manage crises, manage risk and navigate regulation, maximise their human resources, execute better deals, and restructure troubled businesses.
We work together with clients to create greater value in their mergers, acquisitions, disposals and restructuring by helping them to:
- Develop the right strategy before the deal
- Execute their deals seamlessly
- Identify issues and points of negotiation and value
- Implement change strategies to deliver synergies and improvements after the deal
We also help clients assess the options available in troubled financial situations and advise on restructuring and maximising value.
Manager/ Senior Manager - Corporate Finance - Deals - Advisory
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Private Equity / Venture Capital
Banking / Finance > Investment Banking / M & A
Job Description & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Member of the Corporate Finance team, you need to consistently do the following:
- Drive day-to-day management of M&A projects and act as the key point of contact for clients
- Oversee the development of transaction marketing materials, financial models and valuation analyses
- Lead transaction structuring and execution towards closing
- Lead project teams and coach junior staff
- Support business development activities, including building client relationships, originating and assessing opportunities, development of pitching materials
Qualification/ Educational background:
- CFA qualification or an MBA degree
- Experience with the listing rules and the takeovers code in Hong Kong preferred but not required
- 5-10 years of experience in M&A situations in the capacity of an industry player, institutional investor or an adviser
- Experience working with different client types
- Excellent client facing skills or significant client exposure
- Ability to successfully lead project teams, coach and develop team members and work collaboratively
- Great team player to lead the deal team in Corporate Finance as well as to coordinate teams from other lines of service
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think laterally
- Ability to identify complex commercial, structural, regulatory and financial issues quickly and generate workable solutions
- Strong attention to detail with ability to see the big picture
- Ability to work under time pressure and manage multiple commitments
- Ability to convert analysis into various outputs to present results in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to synthesise robust arguments and defend them in an articulate manner
Candidate will be considered as Manager, Senior Manager or Associate Director depending on their personal qualification and experience.