KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Manager / Senior Manager - Corporates Audit
- Managing a team or assisting the engagement partner in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients across various industries other than the Financial Services industry
- Managing all aspects of audit engagements including planning, administration, staff scheduling, staff coaching, execution and closely monitoring engagement progress to ensure pre-agreed deadlines and milestones are met
- Managing relationships with clients effectively
- Providing guidance, coaching and constructive feedback to team members
- Assisting with the preparation of audit proposals and presentations
- Qualified accountant with at least six years audit experience
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the role of Senior Manager
- US GAAP accredited would be a plus
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin is preferable
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, is flexible and can work under pressureadvantage
- Outgoing, energetic, willing to take up challenges
- Socially confident with good diplomacy and organisation skills
- Self starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wishing to come to Hong Kong (or China) and genuinely enhance their professional experience.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.