This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing and dynamic IFRS Insurance team. We are uniquely positioned in the market to be able to deliver to our clients and leverage our global knowledge and local market capabilities. The insurance industry globally is entering a very challenging period as it prepares to transform completely the financial reports they prepare for their investors to raise capital and to report their performance. This transformation is triggered by a fundamentally revised IFRS regulation, the financial reporting rules in use over 100 countries in the world. Deloitte Hong Kong has very ambitious plans to serve the large local insurance sector with a multidisciplinary approach that will combine accounting, actuarial and technology skills. This exciting opportunity is to join the first of these three pillars and work directly with Deloitte global IFRS insurance leader, Francesco Nagari, who is now based in Hong Kong to lead from here the global Deloitte campaign. The team is due to expand significantly over the next 12-18 months and the career prospects against this unique opportunity are compelling given the opportunity to work at the leading edge of the accounting profession, serving sophisticated clients and delivering complex projects that can transform a whole sector.
Manager / Senior Manager – FSI IT Audit – Advisory in Audit – Shenzhen
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Insurance > Others
Accounting > Management Consulting
Accounting > Audit
- Assume a high level of responsibility for client liaison, project management, developing deliverables, writing reports, and presentations
- Advice clients on IT risk management, IT governance, IT operation and management, information security.
- Lead the fieldwork of IT audit as part of financial audit.
- Contribute to developing, growing and maintaining relationships with financial service clients
- Stay abreast of industry trends, new regulations and reporting requirements that may have an impact on our clients
- Prepare and facilitate training for clients
- Participate in major client pursuits, including proposals preparation and presentations
- You should already have at least five years’ experience in delivering professional services to financial services clients as a consultant in the area of IT risk management, information security, IT governance, and IT operation or management.
- You should have the knowledge of common information systems used in financial institutions.
- You should be familiar with regulatory requirements and industry best practices in IT risk management, IT governance or information security.
- Ideally, you should have some knowledge on business processes and products or services of financial institutions.
- You should be a team player and be able to work well with individuals from across disciplines, as well as across cultures and seniority
- You should be passionate about delivering the best solution to our clients
- You should have excellent project management skills, leadership and business development skills
- You should be an excellent communicator with good written and oral communication skills in Mandarin and English.
- We look at candidates with strong client delivery experience, professional qualification will be a plus.
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN126509).
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.