We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Financial Holdings Limited (“PFHL”), a company listed on the stock exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code 626). PFHL is a subsidiary of Public Bank, Malaysia, a leading commercial bank in Malaysia. To cope with our expansion plan and to strengthen our business operations in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber professionals to join us and be a member of our successful team. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, here is a good opportunity for you.
Manager - Shares Operations (Ref: SO-SHM)
- Oversee Shares Operations Department to ensure all the settlement works are in compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Streamline work process to control the cost and review service charges on a regular basis
- Identify risk areas and suggest mitigations and controls to the supervisor
- Keep abreast of changes on market practice and ensure procedures are in compliance with regulatory requirements of SFC, HKMA and other regulatory bodies
- Review and implement operational procedures and maintain proper transaction records
- Degree holder with minimum 10 years experience in shares operation / settlement field
- Familiar with the settlement flow of CCASS and Clearstream Banking
- Thorough knowledge of securities settlement and nominees services in both local and overseas markets with solid hands-on experience in handling retail bond and unit trust operations
Please visit our website http://www.publicbank.com.hk/en/about/career for other career opportunities within our Group.
Interested parties please send your resume quoting our job reference number together with present & expected salary (a must) to the Human Resources Department at email address email@example.com or Fax No. 2815 3157 or Human Resources Department, 12/F, Public Bank Centre, 120 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank’s Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department at the above email address.