Manager - Strategic Planning
- Strategic planning and analysis
- Wide range of business areas
- Leading management role
About the Role
Reporting to the Deputy CEO, you shall engage in strategic planning, business analysis and contribute to the Group's business growth in HK, PRC and overseas countries. You will be responsible for conducting research on markets, competitors and business environments. You will take the initiative to provide business insights for Top Management's decision making associated with investment/business opportunities, operation and process improvement and long-term business development. Also, you will have the opportunity to rotate to different business areas under the Group to equip yourself with the operational knowledge for internal promotion.
About the Person
- Bachelor Degree or above in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- 5 years+ strategic planning and analysis experience in a sizeable company
- Strong business acumen and international mindset
- Proactive, analytical and detailed-minded
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.