KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG Global Strategy Group is recruiting. We are seeking exceptional individuals who have a passion for identifying and creating solutions for clients. KPMG Global Strategy Group works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic issues across the economic and transaction cycles.
It is an exciting time to join the Global Strategy Group as we are growing rapidly owing to our unique propositions and strength of client relationships.
- Design and run small projects or large workstreams with limited oversight
- Generate hypotheses and drive the storyboarding process
- Produce client ready deliverables that require limited review
- Construct detailed financial / business models performing complex scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Provide timely feedback and coaching to other team members
- Develop rapport and working relationships with junior clients and maintain them outside of engagements
Experience & Background
- Degree from a leading institute, MBA preferred
- Four to eight years of relevant experience in Tier 1 & 2 strategy houses, local or boutique consultancy firms or strategy, business development or commercial teams within large corporations focusing in financial services, retails, industrial, healthcare, infrastructure or other industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, fluency in Putonghua is highly desirable
- Able to demonstrate analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
- Confident, ambitious, pragmatic with good people skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Consultant
For more information, please visit https://home.kpmg.com/cn/zh/home/services/advisory/strategy.html
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.