Our IT Strategic Business Solutions Department of IT and Sustainability Division provides high quality end-to-end business application solutions to the portfolios of Betting Systems, Channels, Enterprise Integration, and strategic programmes project management and delivery.
The Manager (Systems Assurance) will support the project team to plan and execute all SAT testing related activities throughout the development life cycle to drive the quality of test projects.
- Define Test Strategy of all SAT testing activities.
- Manage the test project’s risk and quality against project scope, budget and schedules
- Be responsible for Test Project Management with ability to manage test environment, team resources and stakeholder of multiple projects concurrently
- Establish measurable individual and team objectives that are aligned with business, corporate and/or team goals
- Provide ongoing input to the overall SA process improvement
You should have:
- have a Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- have minimum 10 years of experience in software/system testing, and 5 years management experience in leading teams and building relationships with people at a variety of levels
- have experience working in large-scale and complex systems environment and demonstrated ability to deliver large scale test projects on time and with quality.
- have detailed understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, QA process, methodologies, and best practices
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux systems, Internet protocols such as FTP, HTTP, XML; and/or script language such as SQL/DB stored procedures and Linux Shell scripts
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: Human Resources Department
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley