BCT Group (“BCT”) comprises Bank Consortium Trust Company Limited (“BCTC”) and BCT Financial Limited (“BCTF”), which are wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank Consortium Holding Limited. BCT is a major MPF product provider and one of the largest trust companies in Hong Kong focusing on the provision of pension (including MPF & ORSO) products and asset servicing solutions for pensions and investment funds.
BCTC provides top-tier pension and fund services including trusteeship and administration services for MPF/ORSO and international pension plans as well as global investment funds, QFII and RMB funds. BCTF acts as a sponsor and distributor of pension products whilst providing premier customer services, investment planning and retirement planning services as well as investor education.
Be a BCTian
Manager / Team Leader – Client & Services Management
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > General / Operations
- Handle MPF & ORSO enquiries through hotlines & emails
- Resolve and analyze customer comments / complaints and follow up with related parties
- Provide training / mentoring to fresh team members
- Provide support to team heads on the service quality monitoring
- Participate in ad hoc projects, including workflow and system enhancement projects and training programs
- University graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in MPF / ORSO service industry, in which 2 years in team leader role
- Strong service quality mindset with good presentation and problem solving skills
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin is a must
- Proficiency in Excel, and English and Chinese word processing
- Experienced in various customer frontend system operation is an added advantage
- Passed MPF Intermediaries Examination and / or with SFC Licensed Representative qualification
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department, 18/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong, or email to email@example.com or fax to 23143984.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)