Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialise in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world¡¦s leading organisations use us to streamline and maximise the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 16,000 employees worldwide
For more information, visit www.computershare.com
In the Hong Kong market, we are an experienced provider of both initial public offerings (IPOs) and registry services in the Hong Kong market. We offer the industry¡¦s greatest breath of service, including
- Capital Market Services
- Investor Service
- Corporate Action & Meeting Administration
- Shareholder ID and Proxy Solicitation
- Corporate Communication
- Employee Share Plan Administration
- Electronic Voting
Manager, Transaction Services
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Paternity leave|
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
Banking / Finance > General / Operations
Banking / Finance > Others
- Hands on daily management of team (to maintain a high level of quality and timely delivery of services) to ensure share transfers, shareholder amendments and other transactions related to shareholder instructions and corporate actions are processed in accordance with relevant procedures and regulatory requirements
- Proven track record in managing change, particularly given the organization's continually evolving nature
- Strong planning & organizing skills with ability to develop policies & procedure. Strong ability to build teamwork, resolve conflicts, motivate & manage people to meet or exceed business results
- Coordinating work across the team and organizing schedules of activity, staffing & resources
- Enhance operational efficiency by working with relevant internal stakeholders through process streamlining and improvement
- Provide assistance to Management by participating in projects
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of managerial and operations experience, preferably in the securities industry
- Hands on experience in using Workflow Management System, in managing project and in performing UAT is a merit
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and preferably in Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Working location: Kwun Tong
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Assistant Manager
Remarks: Appointment will be on a two-year agreement terms with a possibility of renewal depending on service needs and performance.
To apply, please send your resume by email to email@example.com with your current and expected salary.
Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)