Sanmina Corporation is a leading electronics contract manufacturer serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering unsurpassed quality and support to OEMs primarily in the communications, defense and aerospace, industrial and medical instrumentation, multimedia, computer and server, and automotive technology sectors. Sanmina has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
Now we are looking for the following professionals for the operation in the Greater China:
Manufacturing Engineering Manager, Shenzhen
|Work exp||7 Years To 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan, PRC holidays|
|Industry||Electronics / Electrical Equipment|
Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- Llead engineering team to provide manufacturing engineering supports to production & customers.
- Develop and introduce new manufacturing technology.
- Introduce or transfer new products to the plant.
- Facilitate and drive for manufacturing product build reviews.
- Feedback to customer with suggestion for improving yield, efficiency and cost reduction.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- 7-10 years experience in Electronics OEM / IMS companies.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in SMT process, W/S soldering, manual assembly and box build assembly
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Demonstrated with effective leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent in oral and written English, and conversational Mandarin
- Available for overseas business trip if needed
- Station at BaoAn Shenzhen, PRC required