Unearth the lesser seen. Expose the hidden gems to help our guests discover.
Explore, uncover, share, inspire. At Renaissance Hotels.
Adjacent to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Renaissance Harbour View Hotel Hong Kong enjoys panoramic views of the Victoria Harbour and is located close to everything Hong Kong has to offer. With the completion of recent renovation project, the lifestyle hotel offers brand new guestrooms, sophisticated restaurants and bar, diverse and practical function spaces.
Market Director of Revenue Management
- Oversees revenue management activities and staff in a given cluster.
- Responsible for balancing the financial objectives of different lodging products to maximize total revenues.
- Accountable for pricing, positioning and inventory of all hotels within the market.
- Oversees all processes associated with demand, revenue, inventory, forecasting and opportunity analysis.
- Develops and recommends sales strategy for pricing of the transient customer.
- Acts as primary contact and maintains productive relationships with all stakeholders, including hotel General Managers, sales leaders, franchisees, owners and regional team.
- Degree holder in Hotel and Business Administration
- 5 years of experience in Revenue Management with leadership role and multi property role
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Leadership skills and adaptability
- Business acumen
- Revenue management skills
To submit your application, please visit our career website at www.renhotels.com/careers
Human Resources Department
1 Harbour Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Renaissance Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.