Established in 1977, PrimeCredit endeavours to provide customer-oriented financing and credit card services. Our quality services are well recognized in the industry with numerous awards, including HKQAA Service Quality Management Certification and Domestic Finance Company of the Year for Hong Kong. Being a leading financing institution in Hong Kong, talent development is the key to our success and we cordially invite high calibre talent dedicating to contribute in developing quality financing and credit card services to join our team of professionals.
Marketing Assistant (Part-time) – Digital Channel
|Work exp||Less than 1 year To 1 Year|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Part Time|
Banking / Finance > Loan / Mortgage
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
- Assist in mobile applications and e-commerce website development and enhancement
- Oversee the content management of company's digital channels from websites to mobile applications such as providing writing and translation support
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of online marketing initiatives in order to provide insights to brand teams on improving the effectiveness of future campaigns.
- Perform user acceptance test for digital marketing systems and applications
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis regularly
- Support for ad hoc duties as assigned
- University degree holder / Undergraduate in Marketing / E-Commerce / New Media Technology or related fields
- Relevant working experience in UAT, system projects and development in consumer finance / retail banking industry is highly preferred
- Experience of managing PR and Social Media activity, campaigns and communities is an advantage
- Excellent communications skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, including Excel
- Require to work at least 3 days per week
This is a very rewarding and exciting opportunity. We offer an attractive remuneration to the successful candidates. Please forward your resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.