eGateway Global Ltd. operates a variety of online retail channels for a wide range of retail products for consumers primarily in North America. We specialize in sourcing, distribution and retail marketing for all our products. Our team consists of approx. 50 people spread across Asia and North America. Our headquarter based in Hong Kong. We are a young and vibrant company that is rapidly growing.
As Marketing Associate , the candidate will join our marketing team and assist in variety of marketing initiatives including email marketing, social media marketing, search, creatives management, consumer experience and exploration of new marketing channels.
We are now looking for a passionate and self-driven person to join our team in Hong Kong.
We're looking for someone who...
- Self-motivated to solve problems and manage tasks
- Ability to brainstorm and contribute to discussions
- Passionate about selling, marketing and consumer experience
- Able to work in a collaborative team setting
- Fluent in both English and Chinese, strong communication skills
- Strong sense for designing creatives and use of words (English)
- Willing to learn and ability to challenge status quo to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Advanced analytical mindset for data analysis
- Thrive in a results driven work environment
- Experience with online marketing preferred
What you can get expect:
- Competitive salaries based on relevant experience and skill set
- Tremendous upward mobility
- Solid experience and learning in the rapidly evolving e-commerce industry
- Personal mentoring and coaching from successful business leaders
- Diploma / Degree holder in any disciplines (preference for holders in Marketing/ Creative Arts / Digital Marketing or E-commerce
- Fresh graduates are considered
- Advanced Excel skills or SPSS knowledge will be an advantage
- Familiarity with social media, web analytics tools, search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) will be an advantage
- Copywriting experience in PR, Facebook feeds, Twitter tweets, blogging experience is a plus
- Familiar with web tools, web page layout and web interface technologies (e.g. Flash Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop);
- Online marketing experience is preferred
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin); additional language proficiency is an asset
- Highly independent, responsive, well-organized
- Legally allowed to work in Hong Kong