We are the operator of award winning specialty coffee and dining chains with over 25 outlets under our portfolio.
The Coffee Academic
Our team represents bright, energetic business professionals and specialists in the field of Food and Beverage operations, marketing, brand strategy, interior design and culinary arts.
Our philosophy is simple and clear: to provide delicious, innovative cuisine in a comfortable and sophistically stylish environment.
Our business has further been penetrating to the Asian cities, Shanghai & Singapore. To cope with the rapid expansion and the new line development, we treasure high caliber and passionate members.
Marketing & Business Development Manager
|Work exp||8 Years To 12 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Industry||Catering / Food & Beverage|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
- Identify new business opportunities, prepare business development plan and carry out systematic prospecting
- Liaise with different business partners and accounts on joint promotion, sales events and business opportunities
- Maintain a close customer relationship and continuously explore partnership opportunities
- Develop sales proposal for expansion and market development based on the sales trend analysis
- Initiate and develop promotion programs using various sales channels to acquire new customers and nurture customer loyalty
- Develop and implement both online and offline marketing campaign to promote our products to target customers, increase sales, traffic and brand visibility
- To ensure customer expectations are met by maintaining the highest customer service quality standard
- Prepare sales and marketing analysis reports
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree holder in business, marketing, Hotel and Catering Management or related discipline
- Solid experience of working in hotel or food and beverage industry, preferably in a sales-related role
- Able to work independently and drive revenue
- Aggressive, results-oriented, attentive to details
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A positive attitude and ability to excel under pressure, customer service oriented
- Passionate with specialty coffee is an advantage
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills (English and Chinese)